GTD® (Getting Things Done® ) is a well-known methodology that helps us to group to-do items into particular sections / groups and then move to-dos forth and back based on their progress. Defined by GTD® methodology we can use the following basic sections (the section usage/naming depends completely on user and particular GTD® board can manage different sections to reflect the board purpose):
- in queue: all todos without immediate schedule (to hire the building we need for the next year conference)
- ASAP: all to-dos that I have to start work on as soon as possible (to prepare the course agenda)
- immediately: all to-dos that must be managed just now (to buy tickets )
- waiting for response: all todos waiting for someone’s else response (an offer has been sent and we are waiting on response now)
- sometimes: todos for the future with no deadlines enabled (to learn Spanish)
GTD® is available here to help user to manage all todos in NET.Notes EVENTS. User can create his own sections, change their order and move to-dos among them by using drag & and drop pattern. Todos can be arranged to many different GTD® boards.
This product is inspired by Getting Things Done® or GTD® Principles. It is not affiliated with, approved or endorsed by David Allen or the David Allen Company, which is the creator of the Getting Things Done® system for personal productivity. GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company For more information on the David Allen Company’s products the user may visit their website at http://www.davidco.com.